42721851 English Census

  • Gordon Lane
    Oct 23, 2005
      the original sender

      Soon to be available

      Searching for Your Ancestors?
      The 1851 England and Wales Census Is Coming Soon.
      Ancestry.com is excited to bring you the 1851 Census covering England,
      Wales, Channel Islands and the Isle of Man. You'll soon be able to access
      more than 17 million names indexed for easy online searching. This makes us
      the only place on the web where you can search all census records from
      England and Wales spanning 1851 to 1901.
      Here's some of what you can do with this upcoming collection:
      * Find ancestors by name. Discover the names of their parents,
      siblings and other relations who lived with them in 1851.

      * Get fast search results. Enter what you know about an ancestor and
      let our system search the more than 17 million names in the 1851 Census for
      you.

      * Grow your family tree with information about ancestors you never
      knew existed. Use clues from the census to find birth, marriage, and death
      records.

      * Share what you discover with your family and preserve your
      ancestors' stories over time.

      I will re-post once it is released on Ancestry

      Regards

      Gordon Lane
      Chairman
      Alberta Family Histories Society