4252Lougheed House

  • H D Jaremko
    Oct 6, 2005
      Good afternoon all,
      Further to our meeting Monday night and guest speaker Jennifer Cook's talk about Lougheed House, I had the opportunity to visit the house today with my mom.  We signed up for a guided tour at 11:30a.m for a cost of $8.50 for me and $6.50 for my mom who is a senior.  We had an excellent guide and really enjoyed the personal story about the house.  We also stayed for lunch in Isabella's Cafe. The food was excellent and very reasonably priced.  You can even rent a room in the house for private or corporate functions and weddings.  The staff were very friendly and courteous and we really enjoyed our time there.  We spent about an hour on the guided tour.  I would highly recommend a visit to this historic heritage centre.
      Heather Jaremko