4201oral history/canadian encylopedia

  • Mary Arthur
    Sep 1, 2005
      the original sender

      In the First Person
      http://www.alexanderstreet7.com/firp/
      "provides in-depth indexing of more than 2,500 collections of oral history
      in English from around the world. With future releases, the index will
      broaden to identify other first-person content, including letters, diaries,
      memoirs, and autobiographies, and other personal narratives." Searching
      "hurricane Camille," I got some interesting accounts of living through what
      was previously the worst hurricane to strike the Gulf coast.

      Canadian Encyclopedia
      http://www.thecanadianencyclopedia.com
      Search or browse by broad topic for almost any aspect of Canadian history
      and culture. You can also explore a timeline of Canadian history, the 100
      greatest events in Canadian history, interactive resources, or quizzes that
      test your knowledge of Canada. The site also includes the full text of the
      Encyclopedia of Music in Canada.

      from:

      Neat New Stuff I Found This Week
      http://marylaine.com/neatnew.html
      Copyright, Marylaine Block, 1999-2005.
      [Publishers may license the content at reasonable rates.]

      you can always reach me here or at ar109@...

      We have one last chance to block oil drilling in the Arctic Refuge.
      Send your letter to the U.S. Congress today: http://go.care2.com/saveanwr

      http://www.Care2.com Free e-mail. 100MB storage. Helps charities.