4184Re: BC Obit

  • Mary Arthur
    Aug 25, 2005
      the original sender

      Dear Larry,

      I have found obits a month late (usually due to a late burial) so it is worth checking.

      I know someone who felt she could not deal with the outpouring of sympathy she expected, so posponed the announcement until a long weekend!

      Thanks to all for your help. It appears she may not have been listed in the
      paper.  This does happen much more often than we would like
      Thanks again

      Larry

      you can always reach me here or at ar109@...

      We have one last chance to block oil drilling in the Arctic Refuge.
      Send your letter to the U.S. Congress today: http://go.care2.com/saveanwr

      http://www.Care2.com Free e-mail. 100MB storage. Helps charities.