  • Lois Sparling
    Jun 16, 2005
      the original sender

      I am getting further emails from people who watched the debate in the
      House of Commons Committee over the Bill to release the historic
      census. There is no question that the Conservative Party tried to amend
      the bill to severely restrict access to the information in the 1911 to
      2001 census. This is absolutely contrary to their repeated assurances
      to us that they supported our position on access to the historic
      census. Please express your displeasure to your own MP, Jason Kenny
      (the Conservative Party MP allegedly in charge of the census issue) and
      dear Mr. Harper who does not condescend to reply to his constituents.

      Lois Sparling