4083census release

  • Lois Sparling
    Jun 16, 2005
      the original sender

      Is this a huge misunderstanding? The talk is that the Conservative
      Party tried to amend Bill S-18 in Committee to limit release of
      information from the historic census to birth date, death date and ate
      of immigration - their interpretation of that dangerous phrase
      "tombstone information". If this is the case we have been duped and
      betrayed by our own Calgary MPs. I, for one, want a clear answer from
      my own MP, Stephen Harper and our alleged champion in the House, Jason
      Kenny. Was this one Conservative MP acting against party policy or not?

      Lois Sparling