      From: Leavell, Inge [mailto:ileavell@steelcase.com]
      Sent: Monday, April 18, 2005 10:21 AM
      To: gordonplane@shaw.ca; gmanthorne@shaw.ca; Alan Peers; caren.secord@shaw.ca; lfnicholson@shaw.ca; gasking@telus.ca; chasbur@yahoo.ca; Alana; kbarc@shaw.ca; mckenziebg; abhorne@shaw.ca; ancestor-find@familyhistree.com; booking@afhs.ab.ca; breeze@afhs.ab.ca; patdale@canada.com; dist-gen@www.afhs.ab.ca; dhay@shaw.ca; debertkm@shaw.ca; George Lake; gloriamoore@shaw.ca; Lorna Laughton; thorpep@telus.net; backhohj@shaw.ca
      Subject: Atlantic SIG ANNOUNCEMENT

      It is with great regret that I announce that I am stepping down as team leader of the Atlantic Canada SIG, effective immediately, due to pressing family matters with the May 2005 meeting for the Atlantic SIG cancelled.

      Note that I am retaining my membership with the Alberta Family Histories Society but will be unable to meet my obligations regarding the bi-monthly Atlantic Canada SIG meetings.

      For those who have books on loan from me, please return to the attention of Helen Backhouse at the Alberta Family Histories Society library on 16th Avenue when you are able.

      I will continue to keep in limited electronic correspondence.

      Inge Leavell

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic