3944Re: Searchable Filing System

  • Bill Mumford
    Apr 2, 2005
      There are a number of ways to skinning this cat. <c> Considering the
      request is for a digital filing system that can link scanned documents
      I'd suggest Clooz. www.clooz.com This is an electronic filing system. A
      review of the program is available at www.mumford.ca/reportcard/. The
      program is based on Access, price is $39.95 US. It's designed
      specifically for document storage.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic