3872A SCANNING QUESTION

  • ANN WILLIAMS
    Mar 6, 2005
      the original sender

      I had previously scanned a newspaper article to a contact of mine and
      has asked me this:

      "Would you mind rescanning the article to at least 300 dpi (I know you
      will have to do at least two parts but as long as the two parts are
      parallel then I can match up the two parts to make one large image, then
      send it off to get printed out in more or less the original size."

      I have 3 questions: (1) would it work if I enlarged the newspaper
      article to cover two pages and scanned it through the Xerox photocopier
      scanner I use (no idea of its specifications), or (2) is there anyone
      out there who can suggest a professional place or would be able to do it
      with their scanning equipment, or (3) should I forgot about technology
      and simply mail him a photocopy?

      Thanks for any suggestions,
      Ann Williams