      From: owner-dist-gen@...
      [mailto:owner-dist-gen@...] On Behalf Of rdcgrang@...
      Sent: October 3, 2002 10:53 AM
      To: dist-gen@...
      Subject: BYU Molecular Genealogy Study

      There is still time to volunteer for the BYU DNA study in
      conjunction with
      the AFHS seminar. The research team will be at the LDS Chapel at 935
      Heritage Dr. S.W. on Friday, 25 October 2002, at 7:00 p.m. A
      half-hour
      presentation will precede the collection of mouthwash samples, and
      refreshments will be available. To sign up, you may contact
      Rene Dussome at
      <rdussome@...>. If you have already volunteered, please
      remember to mark
      the date on your calendar.

      Participants should bring a complete 4-generation pedigree
      chart on paper.
      If you wish to provide data on more than four generations,
      please bring a
      disk in GEDCOM format in addition to the chart.