3778Re: BROPHY in Taber, Alberta

  • P.
    Feb 4, 2005
      Gary, I didn't get a response from my message from last week.
      Did you get it?

      I talked to several Taber area people in the last week and nobody seems
      to recall that family name at all.
      One couple that I talked to are 90 and 87 years old, him born just outside Taber
      and she was born in Taber. And neither remembers.

      The public library has several Taber area books, none has the name in their

      Groetjes from Lethbridge
      Peter

      At 09:48 AM 1/22/05, you wrote:
      Has anyone any ideas of where to look for information on
      Mary Agnes (Inez) BROPHY. She was born in the vicinity
      of Taber, Alberta, about 1910? I know she died in Ontario.
      She is not on the IGI and similar databases.

      Any leads would be appreciated.

      Regards;
      Gary

      Gary, did anybody give you any info about the name yet?

      I might have some Brophy names that might be helpful.

      From the Alberta Cemetary record index;
      Charles M. 1880-1933  Stavely 465 N6
      Howard Reginald 1914-1915  Stavely 465 N6
      Jennie May 1884-1926  Stavely 465 N6
      Joseph    ?? - ??           Burdett 170 N7
      Joseph Leo  ?? - 16 July 1976 Red Deer 566
      Lance Joseph  ?? - 17 Mar 1964 Red Deer 566
      Roy Charles  1912-1916  Stavely 465
      Veronica Ignatia  1893-1916 High River 598

      Peter,
      Docs4u Family History Research

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic