3745Alberta Homestead Index Project

  • Laura Turnbull
    Jan 24, 2005
      the list Address

      The Alberta Genealogical Society has been working on this project for
      some time with the goal of completing it in our Centennial year.

      The AGS Homestead Centennial Project will be available online in a
      fully searchable format. We hope to have the first phase (of
      approximately 50,000 names) available within the next month.

      Watch for it on the Alberta Genealogical Society website at http://abgensoc.ca

      Please note also that this is a new URL for the AGS website.

      Laura Turnbull
      AGS Webmaster