3737TMG Meeting

  • Alan Peers
    Jan 22, 2005
      Our next meeting will be on Tuesday January 25th

      The TMG meets at our new library at 712 - 16th Ave NW from 7-9 pm.

      Please use the front door. There is free parking in the lot next door after 6 PM.
      Come and bring a friend.
      For more information contact Blair Barr by email or 252-3480 or Alan Peers by email or 272-2932.
      Please let me know if you are planning on coming out to the meeting.
      If you have a problem with TMG that is nagging at you could you send it along  too. We will also discuss TMG V6
      Alan Peers co-chair
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic