37photographing grave markers

  • E.Rodier
    Aug 4, 2002
      Does anyone have any tips for photographing partially overgrown flat
      all-black markers at Burnsland Cemetery? Moved some of the grass and damp
      earth from the edges with my fingers but the result didn't look very tidy
      with grass clippings. A researcher in Florida is interested in the Luck
      family and also Alfred Caldwell who might have been buried at Union in Feb
      1911.

      Most of the photo tips that I've collected from the Internet are for upright
      stones and the pictures in the new book about Union Cemetery (Harry Sanders)
      are different styles.
      Elizabeth