3678RE: DOS, PAF and Windows XP

  • Gordon Lane
    Jan 10, 2005
      In Windows XP there is the ability to select from Windows 95, Window 98/ME,
      NT4 or Windows 2000 to allow for older programs.

      Right click on the exe file go to properties, select compatibility and then
      the version of Windows you want it to be compatible with.

      Regards

      Gordon Lane
      Chairman
      Alberta Family Histories Society