      Sent: Tuesday, December 28, 2004 5:14 PM
      Subject: Meeting, Monday 3rd January, 2005. Bring your collectibles!

      Good evening everyone, I hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas and looking forward to a new year filled with genealogy.
      On Monday evening our speaker will be Jason Kreuzer who will be talking about  the current market of antiques and collectibles - toys, china, jewellery, porcelain, fishing, tools, books, comics, many things except furniture and pictures
      Jason will give verbal appraisals on items (1 or 2 items per person).
      Do you have some item that you would like to share with the society and get Jason's comment.  Please bring it with you on Monday.
      Due to time constraints, mine over the holidays, there will not be a basic session this month.  If you have ideas and suggestions for
      programs - main and basic - please feel free to phone or send me an email with your ideas.
      Millie Drinkwater
      All Round Genie
      Phone : 243-2830
      Fax:       243-3657