360Telus Service and Spam

  • Marlene Roy
    Oct 2, 2002
      I must be the ONLY person on the Dist-Gen list who has not had an increased
      level of SPAM since being transferred from Cadvision to Telus - I haven't
      noticed anything extra !

      I am however, very unhappy with the level of service of Telus compared to
      Cadvision. I don't think their service compares to what I had before and the
      transition from Cadvision was handled badly. I am actively looking for a new
      service provider - has anyone had good (or bad) experiences they would like to
      share with other services ? I have a 56k dialup telephone line connection and
      am not looking to more to high speed at this time.

      Thanks in advance,
      Marlene Roy