3593Make XP easier to read on LCD screen

  • Mary Arthur
    Dec 14, 2004
      Clear Type is not turned on by default. Start -> Control Panel ->
      Display -> Appearance -> Effects -> method to smooth fonts (checked) ->
      ClearType.

      You can make it even better by visiting
      <http://www.Microsoft.com/typography/> and running the ClearType Tuner
      utility.

      Mary Arthur
      donate library books:
      http://www.theliteracysite.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/CTDSites.woa

      "My aim is to agitate and disturb people. I'm not selling bread, I'm
      selling yeast. "
      -Miguel de Unamuno, writer and philosopher (1864-1936)