      Sent: December 6, 2004 10:45 AM
      Subject: FAMILY TREE MAKER - DECEMBER

             FAMILY TREE MAKER SIGlet

      Meets the 4th Sat of the month from 10 AM -12
      We hope that on the 4th Saturday of December
         you are all enjoying a Very Merry Xmas ! !

      Our next meeting will be January 22nd.  We will be
      showing FTM's Instructional DVDs for Family Tree
      Maker Version 2005.  Although this may sound as if
      it is only appropriate for anyone considering this latest
      version, or someone who has now acquired V.2005 -
      it will have relevance to any version of FTM and every-
      one is welcome.      Note:  This particular meeting will
      finish about 12:30 PM (not 12).

      Contacts
      Past handouts & on-line help:  E Rodier cerear@...
      General Information:   L Taylor  LTaylor4@...