3520Re: Interesting site on Britain

  • RoseMarie Mclean
    Dec 2, 2004
      Hi Larry:

      I had no problem at all getting into the site - but that's a Mac for
      you! Safari also helps.

      Excellent content with a wide range of information which covers many
      years of interest to the family historian. Now I know why it took my
      parents so long to throw out the tin metal tub for bathing. A widely
      held tradition in Britain until the 1950's. Lots of insights into the
      Census data was well. rm

      Oats: a grain which in England is generally given to horses, but in
      Scotland supports the people. - Dr. Johnson.

      RoseMarie McLean
      Calgary/Kaslo
      CANADA
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic