3455FAMILY TREE MAKER USERS

  • Lynn Taylor
    Nov 16, 2004

              NO NOVEMBER MEETING
           FOR FAMILY TREE MAKER SIGlet

      On the morning of  Nov 27th there will be a Photoshop &
      Scanning Workshop session replacing our normal FTM
      SIGlet meeting.
      For this particular session of the workshop -- preference was
      given to FTM SIG members until after the Nov 1st Monthly
      Meeting, or until the limited (12) spots were taken.  If you are
      interested in signing up for the workshop, please use the link
      below to check with Heather on availability.

      Opening up this time slot has allowed more members the
      opportunity to take advantage of this workshop - and
      since a portion of the fee will go to AFHS - it also means
      an increase in the donation to AFHS.   Hopefully this decision
      to replace our meeting with the workship will be considered "win-win".

      To request registration:
      Click on this link to contact Heather Jaremko    Hjaremko@...
             $25 cheque payable to "Supervideo Systems" can be mailed to:
      Heather Jaremko      945 Erin Woods Drive, SE    Calgary, AB  T2B-2X1

      Questions (or comments):
      Use this link to contact Lynn Taylor     LTaylor4@...

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic