340Re: 1901 English Census

  • Carol Lee
    Sep 30, 2002
      Perhaps it may help to know that all of the Ancestry.com site is available
      at the Family History Centre. It costs $1.00/hr to use the internet.
      Ancestry has made its complete site available to all Family History Centres
      at no cost to the Centres. The $1.00 is for the ADSL charges we have to pay
      for our computers.

      Carol Lee