3063Sign-up for French, Ukrainian and/or Metis SIGs
- Sep 3, 2004Please remember that your reply will go to everyone on the list and
the original sender so please stay on topic or ensure you delete
the list Address
I am emailing to ask you to submit or resubmit your name to me if you are
interested in one of the above SIGs. I lost my email folders and address
book and had not moved all information into my data list outside of Outlook.
Thus I need to ask you for that information again if you are still
Since little interest has been generated for the French and Metis SIGs in
the last several years, I will drop these after Family Roots 2004 unless
sufficient numbers sign up either now or at Family Roots.
There has been a growing interest in the Ukrainian SIG but I would like to
see how extensive it is at this time.
Please send me an email with the following information:
1. Your name and email address
2. Other contact information for yourself, e.g. phone number, if you are
not reachable via email
3. SIG of interest to you
4. Topics of interest to you
5. When (day/time of week and how often) and where you would be interested
6. Surname(s), date(s), countries/areas in which you are conducting
research. You may include a paragraph or two about your research to let us
know what knowledge you have and what you are still seeking. Please send
only information that you are willing to share publicly and do not include
vital information on people still alive at this time.
7. Feel free to add any other information, comments or questions about your
research, your interests and stumbling blocks that may not have been covered
by the above information.
I look forward to your responses and will act according to the responses I
Xenia Stanford (president@...)
A.G.E. Ancestree Genealogical Enterprises
Column: "Nos Racines Francaise" http://globalgenealogy.com/globalgazette
Local genealogy book sales, professional research & writing:
Phone: (403) 295-3490; Fax: (403) 274-0564
Call to find out the next free sessions of "Scrapbooking Made Easy"