3042FAMILY ROOTS 2004 - Poster - Calgary Public Libraries

  • William Campbell
    Aug 29, 2004
      the list Address

      Hi Folks:

      A few days ago the Calgary Public Library was provided with a supply of
      posters for FamilyRoots 2004 to be distributed to all Branches in the City.
      A copy of our AFHS brochure was also provided.

      If you haven't seen the poster, log onto http://www.afhs.ab.ca and
      click on FAMILYROOTS 2004 and then on to Poster.

      It would be a great favour to our planning committee, if you live within
      easy reach of a Branch Library, and would make a point of visiting the
      Library within the next week. If you don't see the poster on display
      please ask the Library Manager if he or she has received it and ask that
      it be put up as soon as possible.

      It would be very helpful if you could let me know what you discover on
      your visit.

      Cheers

      Bill

      --