      From: owner-compsigtips@... [mailto:owner-compsigtips@...] On Behalf Of Alan Cassley
      Sent: Monday, August 16, 2004 7:41 PM
      To: compsigtips@...
      Subject: Desktop Background, Windows XP

      Dear Experts,

      Somehow Windows XP has added the contents of the 'My Pictures' Folder to the list of backgrounds for the desktop, about 50 pictures.
      I've tried to delete these references, but 'right click' doesn't give me anything, 'highlight + delete'  doesn't delete them. There's no Help.
      I know they are harmless, but I'd like to have some say in the matter.

      How did they get there? (I didn't consciously do anything .)
      How can I delete them?

      Heeeelp!
      Alan Cassley.
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic