2989Re: Family Tree Maker

  • E.Rodier
    Aug 14, 2004
      the list Address

      Besides Help showing individuals in a FTM file, Custom Reports can be used
      to count how many individuals with data in a particular field, how many
      specific date or location fields are empty, number of descendants with or
      without including spouses, how many individuals have a specific word
      (location) mentioned in "any and all text fields."

      I'll check my collection to see if there was a handout on the subject of
      custom reports for the FTM user group meetings. Many people use FTM for
      years without learning to create custom reports or direct line charts
      (with/without siblings.)

      FTM 2005 was announced at the end of July 2004.
      http://www.familytreemaker.com has an online order form and registered FTM
      11 were contacted if they permitted e-mail from genealogy.com which is now
      part of myfamily.com Shipping expected to start August 17 from Utah.

      Major change in the look of the family page and a new pedigree view. The
      official FTM TECH mailing list has a customer's report about successful
      upgrade to SP 2, the new Windows XP. -- Elizabeth