2985Family Tree Maker

    Aug 14, 2004
      the list Address

      Hi all,

      I am compiling a family history book using Family Tree Maker version 9 for a
      client, who asked me how many names he has in his file.

      I have looked through the manual and the help files - no where does it show
      where you can find a count of the number of people, though one would think
      there is some feature that does because after entering a certain (round)
      number of people the program says "Congratulations, you have now entered ...
      individuals. Do you want to submit them to World Family Tree".

      Are any of the FTM experts on this list able to tell me how to obtain a
      count of individuals without going through the index of individuals and
      manually counting?

      Phone: (403) 295-3490; Fax: (403) 274-0564
      Call to find out the next free sessions of "Scrapbooking Made Easy"

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic