      From: Xenia Stanford [mailto:president@...]
      Sent: August 6, 2004 11:06 AM
      To: dist-gen@...; lynda1alderman@...
      Subject: RE: Emblems found at Queen's Park - Spem Successus Alit

      This one is easy:

      Clan Ross Armorial

      Motto: Spem successus alit - "Success nourishes hope".
      Badge: A hand holding a laurel wreath.
      Badge: Juniper

      Check photo at this site http://perso.b2b2c.ca/sdelorme/armoiries.htm
      Sorry - couldn't find one in English but sure there is one out there.

      à bientôt,

      http://www.knowmap.com/age/
      Phone: (403) 295-3490; Fax: (403) 274-0564
      Call to find out the next free sessions of "Scrapbooking Made Easy"