2948Re: FW: Communication breakdown: CDs aren't forever after all

  • Bill Boogaart
    Jul 28, 2004
      the list Address

      How could he be rubbing off the aluminum? There is a protective layer of
      plastic over it. The aluminum is not on the surface. I have not experienced
      this problem with any of my CDs, DVDs or Laserdiscs.