      Sent: Sunday, July 04, 2004 3:09 PM
      Subject: AFHS Library Needs

       The library is operating on a very small maintenance budget, and to try to reduce  expenditures we are asking initially for donations of the following items:
      A bathroom mirror,
      Bathroom and general cleaning supplies,
      A carpet for the front entrance, about 3 ft x 6ft minimum.
      If you have such items for disposal please contact me.
      Alan Cassley
      Vice-chair Facilities.
      Phone: 286-3008
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic