      Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2004 2:55 PM
      Subject: RE: Internet Explorer

      Upgrade your email with 1000's of emoticon iconsFolks, just to add my two cents after reading about all the concerns of this issue, I asked my computer guru about this problem and he helped settle my mind. Please accept this information in the spirit its given - to help people. I , like you am not a computer literate person when it comes to the inner workings of my computer. Asking advice from the experts is my only line of defense . I hope you can find this information useful.     Ann

      Response to my email:
      While most Trojan's, worms and viruses do target Internet Explorer (IE)
      users it is a pretty drastic step to change browsers. I have tried all the
      alternative browsers mentioned below and keep coming back to IE because all
      websites work well with it and it rarely crashes. The other browsers each
      have trouble with various sites because programmers develop their sites with
      IE in mind and not Opera, Mozilla, etc.

      As long as you go to Windows Update regularly and install all the critical
      updates and keep your antivirus software up to date and run regular
      antivirus scans you should be at a very low risk. I use IE and go to several
      hundred different sites a week and have never had any problems.

      Jim Teetzel
      Problem Solved Inc.