2868Re: Internet Explorer

  • owner dist gen
    Jul 8 12:43 PM
      I use a Mac and Safari and rarely find a site that I can't use. When I
      do I email them and Apple and usually it is fixed within the day.

      I have been recommending other browsers to Microsoft Users for some
      time and those who switched have not had any problems with crashes.

      As you all know I do not agree with "everyone uses it and so I will to".

      I think it is long past time that people took control.

      Also, if a web master is to lazy to make a site work with other
      browsers then he may be to lazy to site his sources properly as well.

      My 10 cents worth.

      Mary