      Rene Dussome

      From: John Hanson <john.hanson@...>

      Many of you will know of Jeanne Bunting's and my own interest in census
      errors. Well a few days ago and thanks to Stephen Miller's program we
      visited Kew and checked out all of the DITTO's and DO's

      The results of this are now available online via a web page hosted by
      Graham Ledbrook. It is intended to add more errors of a similar nature
      as time passes.

      The URL of Graham's site is
      http://www.web-community.co.uk/census/news.html
      and you will find a link there to our Census Transcription Errors page.
      If you think of some or have some that you would like added please let
      me know.

      The DITTO page has the full details of each family and we have also
      corrected all the other errors at the same time. For those that are
      interested the surnames involved are:-

      BOON
      BOYES
      BRUCKSHAW