      Sent: Friday, June 25, 2004 9:10 AM
      Subject: Re: Volunteer Time Sheets

      Good Morning,
      I was given two sheets of volunteer times at the board meeting Monday night.  They do not have any name attached to them.  One is for projects March 31-June 2, 2004 (30 hours) and the other is publications May 8 & 18 (3.75 hrs.) Could you please let me know whose they are so that I can put the names on them and get them back to the volunteer co-ordinator?
      Thank you,
      Heather Jaremko
      Projects Chair
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic