272bookings....

  • Judith Rempel
    Sep 18, 2002
      After a couple of false starts, we finally have an e-mail address for
      our Bookings Coordinator, Marilyn Younger.

      If/when you need to book the AFHS Resource Centre, check the online
      calendar for possible conflicts first, and then be in touch with Marilyn
      via: bookings@...

      Note the S.

      You can, of course, still reach her at her usual address
      (youngerm@...) if you have non-bookings reasons.

      And, you can find this address any almost any other you might need on
      our "Contact Us" webpage - see the link on the left side of our
      homepage.

      Cheers.

      --
      In Kinship,