2715Re: Acid free paper

  • Bill Boogaart
    May 13, 2004
      I contacted Georgia Pacific about lignin in their paper and this was their
      reply:

      Thank you for emailing the Georgia-Pacific Consumer Response Center.
      Georgia-Pacific places tremendous importance on the opinions we receive
      from our consumers.

      Lignin is a natural substance found in wood. It can turn brown over time
      and deposits acids and peroxides on your photos. It is often found in
      newspapers or cardboard. Our papers are lignin-free as well as acid-free.