      To: AFHS
      Sent: Saturday, May 08, 2004 6:32 PM
      Subject: SENIORS WEEK -- SENIORS' SHOWCASE

      Hi Folks:

      The Alberta Family Histories Society will be showing it's 'colours' again this year in the celebration of Seniors Week in Calgary.

      On Thursday JUNE 10 from 11 am to 2 pm the Society will present a display in the Atrium of the Municipal Building (next door to City Hall) at the
      SENIORS' SHOWCASE. The Showcase will highlight the valuable contributions that seniors have made and demonstrate the broad range of opportunities available to seniors throughout Calgary and Alberta.

      Y'ALL COME!   Mark your calendars and daytimers and come see what good things are around this community.

      In order to ensure that all those who could be interested in searching for their 'roots' get the best information available on AFHS we need to staff the display for the 3 hours of the Showcase.
      If you would care to share in this small and enjoyable task would you kindly contact me by email or phone  (254-2293) just as soon as possible so I can give you a little more detail.

       FIRST COME FIRST SERVED - AVOID THE RUSH!!

      Cheers

      Bill

      --
      WILLIAM CAMPBELL