2653RE: Lanark County--

  • Isabel Lefebvre
    Apr 26, 2004

      -----Original Message-----
      From: owner-dist-gen@... [mailto:owner-dist-gen@...]On Behalf Of Isabel Lefebvre
      Sent: April 26, 2004 10:04 AM
      To: dist-gen@...; Donna Coulter
      Subject: RE: Lanark County--

      Hi Donna:

      This email really has nothing to do with Lanark County.  I noticed your surname “COULTER” and my relatives are Coulters from Alberta, and was hoping we may be related.

      My grandparents, Margaret Coulter b 1887 in Neepawa, Manitoba and James E Wood born 1880 in York, England both lived in the Calgary area from about 1897 till 1911.  Margaret’s parents were David Coulter b 1861 in Ireland and Isabella Emiline Coulter (cousins)  b 1864 in Huron County, Ontario.  David’s parents were David Coulter Sr b 1823 in Tyrone, Ireland and  Jane Simpson b 1834 in Tyrone, Ireland.

      Any connection??

      Anxiously awaiting your reply.

      Isabel Lefebvre

      British Columbia