2646Re: From the Oxfordshire Rootsweb list

  • ANN WILLIAMS
    Apr 24 1:45 PM
      Thanks Spencer for sending out that link - I've had fun with The Times
      index and found a couple of people I'm interested in. One was a station
      master and the other a policeman who were both mentioned because they
      were witnesses at inquests. Not all articles print out well but we're
      lucky in Calgary in having The Times on microfilm at the University
      library - so with the extact reference from the website it's easy to use
      the University reader/printers to make better copies.

      Ann Williams
      AFHS Secretary