2596Next meeting of Genealogical Computing Group/Computer SIG

  • Alan Cassley
    Apr 4, 2004
      Hi All

      The next meeting of the GCG/CompSIG will take place on Saturday 10th April in the lounge of the Church of LDS at 19a Street and 17th Avenue S.W. Please use the south entrance.

      9.30 am:  Beginners Question and Answer session.
      10.30 am:  Gordon Hulbert will present "Burning CDs"

      A reminder that the group will be in need of a new chairman before the June meeting.  Please give serious thought to putting forth your name as a candidate. We need a transfusion of new blood into the group. Contact me if you would like some idea of what is involved.

      Alan Cassley
      Chairman GCG/CompSig