2580RE: RE: AFHS LIBRARY

  • Gordon Lane
    Mar 24, 2004
      Unfortunately the address is at a different site which provides a free
      calander service. It's free lots of people use it so it can be difficult to
      get through at times.

      Explorer has an option that allows the page to be stored on your computer,
      if you have this set then once you have a bad page it stays in Explorer's
      memory until you force it to actually go to the original page.

      I sometimes have to try numerous times when I need to change info on the
      calander

      Regards

      Gordon Lane
      Vice Chair