      Sent: Sunday, March 07, 2004 3:27 PM
      Subject: database transfer

      I'm running Windows XP and Office XP.
      Have tried unsuccessfully to to open a .wdb file (MSWorks database file) in Excel.
      One suggested solution was to use the MS web service to find the appropriate program, but the service doesn't recognize .wdb. (Is this a case of MS not recognizing an MS product?!)
      Is there any way of converting the Works database to Excel, or will I have to install MSWorks?
      Alan Cassley
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic