2530Re: Library Move and Closing times

  • Susy Devlin
    Mar 5 7:31 PM
      Hi Helen,

      You don't know me yet = "I'm the new kid on the block".
      Lynn Taylor told me that there is a lot of material on
      Family Tree Maker in the Library.
      PLEASE tell me whether the Library will be open tomorrow,
      Mar/06, before the big move, and if so what time ?

      Thanks a million, Susy Devlin-Jamniczky
      (susy_jamniczky@...)

      --- Helen Backhouse <backhohj@...> wrote: > Hi
      everyone,