      Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2004 12:26 PM
      Subject: Library Move and Closing times

      Hi everyone,
      As you will now know we are going up in the world and that means another move (upstairs).
      The library will need to be closed for the week of March 8th - 14th.
      There have been a number of you who have already offered your services for the move, either Gordon or I will get back to you with times and dates. Thank you for you offers and if anyone else wishes to help please let either Gordon or myself know when you would be available.
      Note Atlantic SIG and Computer SIG, please contact Donna Kirkwood to re schedule your times.
      Helen
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic