2346Re: Sharing Pictures on the web

  • Frank Reaume
    Feb 4, 2004
      Hi Wayne,

      I think that the first thing you have to do with all your digital pictures
      before you upload any of them to a website is to "RESIZE" each one of them.
      Resizing them to be in the range of about 30 kilobytes to 50 or 60 kilobytes
      is preferable. It's not only easier for you to upload them but is also
      easier for other people to view and download them.

      You could get webspace from a lot of different web servers and then only
      give the address of the website to your family members for them to view
      them.

      One website that you might try is this one:
      http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info?.refer=30dntc

      I still have some webspace with them and it is still active. They should be
      able to give you 'some' free webspace and even Telus, your service provider
      might also give you some free webspace.

      Good luck.

      Frank.

      Frank Reaume, Torchbearer