2328FAMILY TREEMAKER USERS

  • Lynn Taylor
    Feb 2, 2004
                     Next Meeting
      FAMILY TREE MAKER  SIGlet

          Saturday      February 28      10:00 AM
                 in the  AFHS 'New' Library

        After an open Q and A session we will focus on
              "SOURCES . . . why to, how to, etc"
      (This is the agenda originally planned for our Jan Mtg)

         Please note we now meet at 10:00AM - not 9:30

      If you have not yet been to the Library's new location
      you will find map and other helpful information by going
      to the AFHS website (www.afhs.ab.ca).

      From the home page, the column on the left, 2nd heading is:
      New Addresses   This gives information about the new location
      and at the end of info about "Parking" you can click on:  See Map.

      There are two entrances to the building.  Use the front "store entrance".
      The library is located in the basement . . . and you are going to be very
      impressed with the accomplishments of the very hardworking AFHS
      Library Elves.

      See you on the 28th.

      Contacts:
      General information:                   L Taylor       LTaylor4@...