2317Re: where is Gainsboro and other questions

  • E.Rodier
    Feb 1, 2004
      Towns, like people, often had spelling variations.
      Gainsborough is in the SE corner of Sask near the USA border. I've got
      connections to Beamish family from Ontario if you want to compare files. --

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic