230Re: Bruce County Ontario Census and Homestead Info.

  • Peter van Schaik
    Sep 5, 2002
      At 05:15 PM 9/5/02, you wrote:
      >Does anyone know if there is any census information or land information
      >online for Bruce County, Ontario? I am trying to help someone find relatives.
      > Thanks,
      > Marg McCready

      Marg ,
      Have you looked at the different Ontario data CD's in the FHC .
      Or the Civil records registration index ? It starts in 1869 and goes well
      in to the 1900's.
      There also is marriage films for the time before 1869.

      Groetjes from.......................Peter!!!!!!

      Docs4u Research.
      Genealogical research service for North Americans from the Netherlands,
      Belgium , Indonesia and the British Isles. Very reasonable rates.
      Mailto:docs4u@...

      Peter Jm van Schaik
      237 Mount Blakiston Road West , Lethbridge
      Alberta ,Canada
      postal code ; T1K 6M8
      Phone number 403 - 394 - 0063