2268RE: FW: TOURBUS EXTRA - 17 Jan 04 - Extra, Extra

  • Judith Rempel
    Jan 18, 2004

      I believe what you'll need to do is be sure that you have such a message
      open, resize and locate it on the screen where you prefer to see it, and
      then close the software. It should "remember" that as the default the next
      time.

      > I hope your shoulder is much better now.

      Ugh. Am going back to work tomorrow, but am still on painkillers and am not
      yet driving. I hate this kind of a struggle!

      Cheers to all.

      - Judii