2266Re: FW: TOURBUS EXTRA - 17 Jan 04 - Extra, Extra

  • From Brian
    Jan 18, 2004
         The message made me think of something I've wanted  to pass on. I downloaded the Firebird browser and have been using it for about a month. I highly recommend it. It is quick and has nice features. It is based on Netscape code, so I like the feel. Here is a link to the site for the  download.

      http://www.mozilla.org/products/firebird/

         Brian

      At 11:43 AM 1/18/04 Sunday, you wrote:

      Yes I do. For some time now when I open an e-mail in Netscape 4.78 (yes
      I am still using that for e-mails although I have more or less converted
      to Internet Explorer when "surfing")
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic